Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Where the treasures have gone to...

Oh my God, the dumb ass who formatted my computer, actually not only get me a new Window, but he formatted the whole computer, C drive with the D drive as well without leaving any files/videos/pictures left. I tot he was a bit 'smart', but I was totally wrong! Damn!

Now it was as clean as a new computer! No more pictures that I have been collecting for the last 5 years, plus all my notes since my first year here in USM, videos of my friends, movies, hundreds and hundreds of mp3, video clips! Oh my...

Trying so hard to get into reality, but I am sooo incredibly MAD that I couldn't think straight. All my treasures are gone!

Para is trying to make some recoveries... But I'm not expecting too much from it, at least he tries...


I am so incredibly super duperly, MAD!

4 comments:

REEFapfy said...

~ko tak cakap ke suh jgn format c ngan d?
ataupun die yang sedikit pekak tidak dengar?
ataupun die tak tahu?
ataupun die hanye nak sekse kamu
haha

p/s= sngt2 kesian.. memory lame hilang.. =(

nananane said...

woop. u shud be mad tho. have some times to punch fist first.

maybe we are too dependable to technologies nowadays that we keep losing treasures no matter in what sense does it come.

*reminder* do back-up for my lappy now. yosh!

:) may u have lucks on the recovery things, perhaps.

Jaffrey said...

reef:
dah suruh dah, tapi mungkin dia lupe korek telinge... eeeh, jangan ingatkan, geram geram geram!!!~

nanana-ne:
yeah
important lesson learnt here!~ the recovery was unsuccessful however. ='(

SaKuRa said...

kesian ko jep..
kesian ak jugak~..
mst gambo ak jugak turut ilang...
huuu~
(T_T)
sabo ek~~!!

Post a Comment