Saturday, February 23, 2008

alone


It was a boring Saturday. A quite day for sure. Nobody was here, except Para. Some has gone home while the others were in the main campus for SUKAD (Sukan Antara Desasiswa).

"Kenapa tak balik?" Nazul asked me yesterday.

I was curious myself. I am the 'balik kampung' guy, the one who usually will be gone home first out of the rest, yet, I am still here. I did my final year project today, edited my industrial training report, plus studying 'peranti elektronik'.

"Sungguh membosankan..."

Handphone saya sangat senyap lately. I miss having someone...

7 comments:

sook beng said...

saturday is indeed quiet if u spend alone but u've used ur time wisely..
hehehe, just wan to appear in ur blog..
take care...

burberry said...

just wan to appear in ur blog too.. hehe

Jaffrey said...

hye christina =)) sometimes we need some time for ourselves kan? hehe..

hye burberry =P

REEFapfy said...

senyap HP?
nnti saye kasik bunyi2
mungkin bile bunyi sedikit KEGEMBIRAKAN / sedikit senyuman
terpancar menghilankan rase boring sbb dapat senyum .. kalau
tak puas senyum sila GELAK
kahkahkahkah.
(-lega-)

p/s= saye suke orang senyum
yeah =) (peace)

nananane said...

memang boring.

'i'm turning my head up and down and i'm turning turning turning turning turning around. and all tht i can see it's just the yellow lemon tree'

boring. have fun have fun people.

p.s: i miss having mc'd.

Jaffrey said...

reef
i would be nice to have someone misscalling you. definately will put a smile, sambil memikirkan "pekehalnya dia nih..."

nanana-ne
a'ah, lama laa tak makan mcd. kenapa parit buntar tak ada mcd. you are in main campus, should have no problem on getting some burgers... [nada jeles]

Anonymous said...

whoaa.
sedapnya nmpak bilik en jepp~
hehhe~

Post a Comment