Friday, February 22, 2008

back to reality

It has been 2 months since I have this pain on my knees, but as I thought it is getting better, somehow it is still there. Some people are suspecting arthritis which I hope is absolutely not true while some of my friends here are making some unrealistic, unacceptable theories about the pain on my knees which I think I shouldn't be discussing about them because they are just too ridiculous.

As I searched on the net about the disease, one type of arthritis is osteoarthritis (OA). OA commonly affects the joints of the fingers, knees, hips, and spine. Other joints affected less frequently include the wrists, elbows, shoulders, and ankles.

What are the symptoms of osteoarthritis?

1. Steady or intermittent pain in a joint. (yes)
2. Stiffness after periods of inactivity, such as sleeping or sitting. (yes, sometimes)
3. Swelling or tenderness in 1 or more joints. (yes...)
4. Crunching feeling or sound of bone rubbing on bone (called crepitus) when the joint is used. (yes)

"Oh my..."

Kechik, Para and me after our interview sessions

For the last three days, there is a career expo being done over here in the Engineering Campus of USM, and the final year students especially joining to seek jobs. Career talk, interview and test... I went for two interviews, and one of them, I spend almost 1 1/2 hours only to that interviewer. It was a record breaking. Haha~ Punggung pun dah menggeletar as I get bored, I sang happily in my head while waiting for the interviewer to finish the session. I just couldn't cocentrate any longer. It was a good experience tho...

It is hard to believe that I am actually entering a working life, with a career hopefully soon... =)) Tapi sapa laa sudi ambil saya bekerja...


p.s. Ierwan turned 23 yesterday, thanks for the cake! Sangat sedap...






7 comments:

nananane said...

dahsyat sungguh nama saintifik penyakit-penyakit sekarang. tak reti sebut pun. tau sebut yang belakang je, sumthing...tis,tis.

adekah sebenarnye sakit sendi tulang? macam tok wi?? (sila rujuk lagu anak itik tok wi)

sori. sori. kidding ok.

get well soon. (^___^)

REEFapfy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
REEFapfy said...

happy BESDAY ierwan..
eh belated kan?

wah wah sangat KAGUM lah (mulut ternganga) screentest 1 1/2 hour
SANGAT KAGUM
SANGAT KAGUM

p/s= aku rase die tertarik dengan kehenseman ko lah.. (aiyark susahlah camnie)

Jaffrey said...

nanana-ne
rasanya sendi tulang, tapi a bit diff i guess.
lago itik tok wi? never heard before, sapa nyanyi? siti nurhaliza kah? hehe...

reef
mesti dia tengok kehenseman saya. mungkin saya silap company, rasa-rasanya itu adalah agensi pemodelan. aishhh~ [bunyi kecewa]

nananane said...

Eei. Biar saye nyanyi sendiri la lagipun suare saye iras-iras whitney houston. Lagi best dari siti nurhaliza.

Ehem. Ehem. *clearthroat*

[Anak itik tok wi
Mandi dalam kolam
Sakit apa tok wi
Sakit sendi tulang
Ubat ape to wi
Ubat limau lelam
Sakit ape tok wi
Sakit sendi tulang]


Boleh ulang banyak banyak kali ikut kesedapan suara.

Jaffrey said...

tak pernah dengar jugak laa.
ada eh lagu nih? dalam album whitney mana satu ya... ubat limau boleh baik penyakit sendi kah?

eh, btw, tq reef (tq bagi pihak ewan)

REEFapfy said...

~sgt kelakar lah kamu jepp
taktau lagu tuh
betui ke ko membesar di malaysie?
conpius22
hahah

Post a Comment