Wednesday, February 20, 2008

believing what is not

I watched a Korean movie, Windstruck last night, given the VCD by Reef, as proposed by Miss Dayana in her blog, telling how good the movie is. The combination of each scene with its background music is perfect, plus with emotions played along the line.

"Sangat romantik..."

I think it is supposed to be a romantic comedy, but sometimes I was confused with some scenes which I really don't know when to laugh and when to cry? It was a mixture feeling where you have to laugh, but at the same time you have to cry as well. Isn't it a bit weird?

However, I still feel that it is a really good movie. The lead role played by Jeon Ji-Hyeon really 'touched' me. Plus, with her beauty just blow me away~

=> 4 stars out of 5

p.s. My favourite movies are still Taegukgi (Brotherhood of War) and Brokedown Palace. Watch them...

6 comments:

nananane said...

Taegukgi is the only war movie tht I'd successfully watched till the end of the story. With tissue box, off course.

A good movie but I don't hv any urge intention to watch it again. Bcos I think the theme is static (brotherhood, loyalty, betrayal).

No idea bout Brokedown Palace yet. Will go for reviews after this.

Jaffrey said...

aha =)

REEFapfy said...

"...I really don't know when to laugh and when to cry? It was a mixture feeling...

jika ko teliti betul2 pada kotak VCD tersebut.. ader tertulis
"sebuah cerita pelik dan... "
-maknenyer kire betui lah tuh pelik.. sbb ko xtau nak nagis ke tak-

aku paling suke part diorang kena gari same2~~

-sangat BEST.. kalau aku LELAKI aku sangat suke perempuan camtuh,, tapi aku kan perempuan so mestilah tertumpu pada lelaki..lelakinye tak menarik perhatian,,
nasib kombinasi pmpuan & lelaki tuh best..

p/s=eh terlebey2 pulak saye komen kehkehkeh

Jaffrey said...

cerita dia sangat romantik, walaupun gadis itu agak menakutkan, tapi sangat romantik. cair...

REEFapfy said...

gadis itu menakutkan???
ye ker?
bukan cam best ke karakter die
tapi kamu laen lah kamu cepat takut dengan polis perempuan
haha

Jaffrey said...

tak ada laa menakutkan macam menakutkan hantu, tapi agak... 'lain'. susah nak jumpa gadis seperti itu. haha...

Post a Comment