Tuesday, April 1, 2008

a path to choose...

Less than one month left. I just can't stop thinking for every seconds that are counted, as I am leaving my beloved USM.

We are already in our study week, but I don't feel that we are having our exams soon. No more 'kalut' here and there to finish all the silibus by a week. No more library with friends. No more stress. I miss the feelings... Only 2 papers this semester, Quality and Electronic Device, plus another presentation of Final Year Project. Only three major occassion before taking the first step into reality.
I received 2 offers from multinational companies, both Japanese located in Selangor. I'm still quite unsure with both position tho, one offering a Software Engineer post which was my dream since I was in the first year, while the other one is on IC, Process Engineer, not my thing at all. However, dream is not what we are chasing after all, I mean, not the only thing. Right? Confused. But then, it would be easier with both choices, since all my siblings are in Selangor, and my lil bro can stay with me until he completes his study, so that he would not need to stay with my soon-to-be just-married sister. =) Come and keep on thinking...~






p.s. Saya agak busy lately, ke KL untuk interview dan macam-macam lagi, jadi tiada masa untuk mengupdate blog. Harap maklum. =)

3 comments:

Alin Yussuff said...

eh bro slalu gi kl?

bgtau la bila ada di kl. kalau kesempatan mari kita ronggeng di mid valley ke klcc ke.

nananane said...

Congrats on the job offers ('s' for the plural hehe) u got. Bestnya have the chance to work with multinational comp. And it's Japanese! I love how Japaneses commit to their working environment. Cool.

U cool too. Chills.

Jaffrey said...

alin:
saya tak tahu jalan di kl. pasti sesat... jadi kamu yang patut bawak saya berjalan-jalan...

nanana-ne:
=)) Terimakasih. Never thought of it... hehe. Sangat bersyukur.

Post a Comment