Tuesday, March 25, 2008

the library of my dream


Once in a blue moon, I went to the library yesterday for a couple of hours before the Semicon's last test. I was sitting in a group's table, alone while waiting for Haidi. As I was 'studying' [sambil berangan coklat ape yang sedap dimakan], a group of students sat at the next table next to me while the other one at the front, and by then, the library has transformed itself into a flea market.

"Arrrrgghhhh~! Bising...."
If I am not thinking straight, I would get a chair and ketuk kepala sorang-sorang... Owh, maybe that sounds too brutal doesn't it? Ok ok... Maybe I would only take a complete Oxford Dictionary and baling buku tebal tu right at their face and shout "SHUT UP!". Ah, sound more sopan than before. But takpe la, sabar, cos I know whenever when I come to the library with friends, we would make noice as well. Sometimes when we are in group, we didn't realize the sound that we made is that loud, and some people would get irritated with it. Pengajaran untuk saya dan semua....

The library we have here in the Engineering Campus is like a big refrigerator, where everyone would be freezing inside. Being one of the student here, the library here is one of the building that made me proud. It's HUGE~ and elegant I would say. Having all the best infrastucture, the discussion rooms, the audio room, video room... sangat menarik~ However, I think it would be more interesting if the library made some revolution, some interesting revolutions.

1. Sometimes, we would be thirsty and hungry and we need to go the cafe to get drinks, what if the library build a mini cafe inside, macam Coffee Bean or Starbuck ke~ bestnye sambil belajar minum-minum air panas dalam air cond yang sangat sejuk, macam kat oversea je...~ =D


2. I would get tired sometimes when I keep on sitting for hours, how if the video room, turn it into a room full of pillows with soft carpets, where you can study or read while laying down. How cool is that?

Doesn't it sounds interesting to have all that? Maybe it is irrelevant kot, but, it will surely attracts more students to the library~ Haha... =) Just a riddicuolous idea I have...

4 comments:

REEFapfy said...

alahai en.jaffery. banyak nye idea. idea paling saye suke ade cafe like starbuck dlm libry. wah sangat best. pastu setiap kali saye minum bley masukkn dlm buku 3 lime bawah nama en.jaffery. wah BESTnye.

~malam nie saye pegi libry. nie baru balek.
libry sgt sunyi sepi.ader dlm 5,6 orang je student. dan sbb tue saye bercakap-cakap dgn LOUD. sbb saye tahu saye takkn menggangu sape2,. tapi serius.kalau nk buat discussion byk2 jgn dtg libry. duduk saja di kafe staf. bising
-saye pun tak suke-

p/s= saye rase saye dah mule jatuh cinta dengan LIBRY . haha

Jaffrey said...

saya dah lama jatuh cinta dengan library, cume saya tak setia...

haha~

REEFapfy said...

haha~
betul2 kamu slalu saye nampak berkeliaran di LIBRY. kalau kamu takde pun, hantu kamu ada. haha

nananane said...

saya suke study kat bilik lagi. privacy milik saye 100%. saye tak bleh study senyap senyap sngt. bising bising pun tak boleh.

lagipun kalau duduk library mate saye bukan kat buku sangat, 80% melilau tgk orang. haha.

p.s: love the ideas! u can be the CEO. I'll vote for you.

Post a Comment