Sunday, March 2, 2008

Home Sweet Home


Home is where you heart belongs. Home is where family is. Home is the place where you turn to whenever you have the chance to.

After a quite boring weekend last week, I decided to spend this week's Saturday and Sunday at home. It is always relaxing when I'm home, nothing to be worried about, all the assignments or final year project are forgotten as I laid down with the remote on my hand watching Astro, any channel would do, as long as the television is on! And I will go to the kitchen almost every half an hour to check what am I having that time, amazingly, this house never runs out of food! [I feel that I'm getting 'bigger' and 'heavier' lately]

"Hati sangat senang...~"


My parents will go gardening every evening, and I always act as a loyal watcher. I love watching all the plants and flowers, but having my hand doing them, is just not me. Haha, teruk kan... But I'm not that bad, I tidy up almost the whole house while my parents are out to the hospital, and I feel sangattttlah rajin...

Back to astro, Malaysia now has its own CNN! Where you called it Bernama TV. Well, actually Bernama is already an established news source, but now it has its own channel on Channel 502 Astro. 24 hours of news! Hurray~ But it will be better if it is independent. =))

p.s. I was wandering around at my friend's friendster page, I watched some of the photos, and I was sooo bumped. "If I were you, I will always ask you to come along". Terkecewa sebentar...

13 comments:

REEFapfy said...

~eh kamu bukankah suke sangat BALIK =))

bukankah tiap2 minggu pun kamu teringin nak balek
haha

sangat best balek umah

" I tidy up almost the whole house "
eh betul ker?
(saye akan bayangkan)
tapi tetap dapat bayangan kamu sedang relax2 tengok tv...

tak dapat bayang .. =(

Jaffrey said...

ceh, balas dendam nampak...

takpe, kamu tak tahu betapa rajinnya saya ini. jeles jeles~

saya adalah calon faveret persatuan ibu-ibu mentua di malaysia. harap maklum.

REEFapfy said...

owh ye ker?
tak tahu pulak saye
sebab kalau nak dibandingkan kerajinan saye dan kamu
jauh sekali nampak kamu rajin
pasti persatuan ibu-ibu mentua malaysie tersalah pandang karektor kamu..
mereka sume terpedaya~~
sangat kesian dengan mereka semua, tertipu akan karakter kamu

Anonymous said...

aku pun konpius ayat "i tidy up..." tu... haha...

Jep, lawa umah baru... Esp kat taman tu...tapi malangnya, bukan ko la bg lawa ka... hehe

Anonymous said...

aku pun konpius ayat "i tidy up..." tu... haha...

Jep, lawa umah baru... Esp kat taman tu...tapi malangnya, bukan ko la yg bg lawa kan... hehe

Anonymous said...

whoaa.
best nih tepi rumah penuh warna hijau~
en jepp bila nk ajak makn kat umah~?
lalalalala~

Jaffrey said...

reef:
tak perlu meragui kerajinan saya, telah terbukti.
saya gosok baju.
saya sidai baju.
saya kemas bilik.
saya lap2 komputer adik.

bagaimana?

anis mariana:
aku ada gak tanam2 pokok tau, yang besar-besar pon aku yang angkat pasal mak ayah aku tak larat. sangat rajin anak diorang...

ciktuafatinliyana:
saya tunggu nak bawak menantu mak balik dulu, baru boleh bawak kamu. hahar~

Anonymous said...

aik,saya x masok list kah?
kahkhakahkah~
eh pakcik org sebelum bwak balik menantu bawak balik kawan menantu dlu.
baru bley tau survey camna~
lalalalla~

nananane said...

is that a house?

whoa, i was first mistaken it as hospital.

i have a habit tht if i hv nothing to do at home i love to open refrigerator like 457954809760. dunno why. maybe sejuk. :D

Jaffrey said...

ciktuafatinliyana:
har har, mana boley. kalau kamu nak masuk list kene isi borang A, borang B dan borang C dan hantar bersama salinan IC. =p

nanana-ne:
ada ke hospital mcm tu? hehe... yerp2, u will feel like eating without stopping. haha, maybe its bcos that we don't have the chance to when we're in campus. =p saya suka makan!~

Alin Yussuff said...

wah.

lawa sungguh halaman rumah kamu ya.

tak sampai lagi saya ke rumah baru kamu.

entah bila ya.

sook beng said...

u shifted????
no longer staying in sitiawan or was it in sitiawan???
hmmm, nice house...

Jaffrey said...

alin:
jemput laa dtg rumah =))

christina:
i moved d, tak jauh, only at manjung here in taman desa bayu =)) feel free to come over

Post a Comment