Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Leaving them...

I walked to the library yesterday. As I was walking back, I realized...
"One week left..."
I had hard times remembering the moment when I was in the secondary school, or maybe in matriculation... but in four years later, I wish that remembering the times I had here in USM wouldn't be as difficult to remember. I want to remember every seconds, every minutes of every moments. I really love this place, I love those pakciks, I love my friends... everything is just too perfect to be left.
Wouldn't it be great if I could keep this 'time' forever...
p.s. I watched Ayat-ayat Cinta, an Indonesian Movie, a Muslim perspective on love and marriage. A must see movie~ 4stars

3 comments:

nananane said...

Saya suka lagu Ayat Ayat Cinta by Rossa. Actually saya suka Rossa.

And. Saya juga sedang berusaha mengatasi rasa sedih. Lusa sudah mahu tinggalkan sini.

Waving byebye to all those glorious times. Gonna miss everything, to bits, damn much.

Anonymous said...

adehh..sedey aa bila nak abis nih..suma pon dok recall citer lama2..aishhh~~

Jaffrey said...

nanan-ne
Masih sedh ni. Knowing that everything is for the last time is just so hard.

munygbest
Just for the last time as I said... =))

Post a Comment