Monday, April 14, 2008

when I know that I could have done better...

My presentation on Final Year Project is over at last. It was a chaos I would say. Everything that has been planned, well organised, just didn't turn out as it should be. I forgot every single words, and I spoke faster than a Ferrari Formula 1 engine which I don't understand them myself, absolutely a very scary moments with two masters in Software Engineering sitting right in front of me. However, Dr.Kamal liked the slide of presentations :-) which is really a good thing. The main problem was the report, which really didn't suit with the topic and what I have actually done. He is not that satisfied I guess, but surprisingly, Prof Umi was the coolest one out of all. My thought was absolutely wrong about her. She was definitely the best examiner for a student to have as she backed me up, saying that maybe I didn't have enough time in completing the report which caused the mistakes that Dr.Kamal mentioned, plus with other things as well.


Para during his presention to Dr.Khoo and Dr.Bakhtiar
My highest respect goes to the Mechatronic students. Each one of them designed their own robot, with the mechanical, software and electronic stuff together in 2 semesters. That was very awsome, and couldn't be compare with ours, the electronic students since most of us just did the mainly on the software, or some of them on the electronic stuff alone. I just didn't get it how they could manage to get their projects completed. Watching Para and Peje's presentation on their robot and system was very attracting~ :-)


I know that I wanted to do Software Engineer after graduation. I even planned it from the beginning. However, I'll be saying goodbye to Software as I have already rejected the post as Software Engineer from Panasonic, and accepting the offer from Toshiba Electronics as Process Engineer in IC. Dept. I really don't know that this is the correct path, but it just feels right. I'm going to miss Software, very much...
p.s. Counting the days down, 15days to go before leaving, sob...

5 comments:

Emel - LayChuyDing said...

hey there! hang on there!
well..we know making decisions are tough but since u have made the choice..so,fight all out!..we will never regret then =) all the best jaff!

burberry said...

hemsem la mamat baju biru th.
anak penghulu kg saya kim salam kat dia. mintak no hp.

dgr cite dia nak kawen bulan 6 nh.
mesti la ramai anak-anak gadis comel berendam air mata nanti~

haha

Jaffrey said...

Lay Chuy
Yaa, never regret~! Every new things are experienced and lesson to be learnt. =)) Wish me luck ya...

En.Para:
Tie kamu kelihatan agak senget...

Jaffrey said...

En.Para:
Lupe, ada jugak orang nak kawen dengan dia... huh~ Gadis-gadis menangis syukur kerana tidak lagi diganggu oleh orang yang tak diingini --> orang berbaju biru itu.

burberry said...

saya mana ganggu org lain,
saya tunggu baizura je~

Post a Comment