Thursday, September 2, 2010

A great friend.


I would like to dedicate this post to a special friend, whom I met during my days with Toshiba Electronics Malaysia.

He's a bit childish, but this guy taught me a lot even with 2 years of friendship.
We were in the same department, the same group and we helped each other out most of the time even some of the task is not even related to me or to him.

The best part is that we 'solat berjemaah' usually together at Zohor, as right after that we'll be 'lepaking' or hang out for a moment, taking some time from the chaos at work, and had our man to man talk. So this guy always made me think from other view about life. And by knowing him, I started to change my point of view at most of importants concept of life that I had in my mind for past years.

And during my every ups and downs, he's always by my side, keeping me straight all the time.
So whatever may come, we're gonna be friends, friends for life...

0 comments:

Post a Comment