Wednesday, September 22, 2010

16 September


It was 16 September, and Alhamdulillah, thank you God that I've turned 25.

Whatever you may call, quarter of century, a silver jubilee of what so ever, I would like to thank everyone for all the birthday wishes.

They made my whole day! (^^)

To me, being 25 means you're no longer a teenager, and now you're a man! I feel a little bit old here right now, and a bit pressure as well. Everyone is asking about marriage. Yeah, I can see myself, with wife and kids. Fetching the little ones from school, go out shopping with the lady, waking up late at night to feed the babies, go back home to the in laws... It's a life that I've been thinking about, and that is the main purpose of me switching my previous job to this current one. But as much as I want that, I guess it is important for you to realize that you have the right person to be with. It's not about 2 years, 5 years or maybe 10 years, we're talking about the rest of your life.

So give me some time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment