Tuesday, September 28, 2010

If Only.

I wanted to post something on why every commercial radio frequencies are different between all states, but I still can't figure it out and didn't fine any answers.
So let's jump to the other one.


Do you recognize these words: If only...
If only I was the Superman, I will rule the world instead of being a journalist...
If only I was Edward Cullen, I will make Bella a vampire at the 1st movie instead of the last...
If only I was a rock star, Kristen Dunst would have been married to me last year...

Ok, that is not the point...

If only I went to MRSM during my school days, I might be doing very well and better in my SPM but I will never had my ACS Clan experience...
If only I accepted the offer from JPA, I would end up studying oversea but I will never met those Pakciks...
If only I continued my post graduate studies, I will have my Master today but I will never had the chance to be an engineer...
and if only I could turn back time...

See, these words are evil. They made you think and regret. To me, whatever happens leads from whatever decisions I've made, we shall never regret because everything is already written as Qada' and Qadar. The only we can do is to learn from the mistakes, because they made me the person who I am today.
p.s. gambar atas tu hanya perhiasan semata-mata, saya suka gadis tu tapi dia bukan girlfriend saya ye, dan laki tu bukan saya, saya lebih handsome.

2 comments:

fatinliyana said...

true!
super evil!

Jaffrey said...

terima kasih atas sokongan anda.

Post a Comment