Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Change.


You know, I'm afraid of changes.

I'm this kind of guy who is extremely loyal to anything especially when I believed that I was already in my comfort zone.

Changes are depressing. I need to get to know new people, I have to learn new things... It's like you're thrown into the jungle alone. Which one the the right track? Who is the right person to trust and talk to? Where is the safe place to hide? And all sorts of things...~

Why do I have to start all over again when I know I had a good life previously... It's like leaving the world's paradise to seek a better life out there which is, for now... unknown the existance.

But somehow deep inside me believe these changes are necessary. Sacrifices need to be done.

p.s. It's not for 'what', but for 'whom' you did this for...

0 comments:

Post a Comment