Tuesday, May 6, 2008

a life on the highway



Last week was a chaotic week. The time has gone so fast, moving out from USM to my home in Manjung to Kuala Lumpur.

DAY 1: I left USM with all my stuffs, sedih... Everything was so damn perfect, with a happy life to be left behind, but life goes on. I drove from Transkrian to Ipoh. I didn't take the exit at Changkat Jering since I was expecting to meet Nazul. We met at Sungai Perak and had our farewell there. HuHu... Then from Ipoh, I drove all the way to Manjung.

Total hours spent on the road: 2 1/2 hours

DAY 2: Me with my parents, with some of my stuffs went to KL as I would be staying with Kak Ita and Zaliyudin later on when I start my work at Toshiba Electronics. It was an exhausting day, to unpack all of my stuffs, plus having to turn around all the new furnitures that my parents bought, hoho... Ada katil, almari. Yeah...

Highway skrang dah ada 3 lane, best...


Total hours spent on the road: 4 hours

DAY 3: I accompanied my parents back to Manjung, leaving my Kancil at KL. Kak Ita was with us as well since she was still waiting to her transfer to UPM from Lim Kok Wing.

Total hours spent on the road: 4 hours

DAY 4: I took a bus to Butterworth at 8.30 in the morning, before heading to Parit Buntar at noon. Nazul fetched me up. Nampaknye hari tu kat Sungai Perak bukanlah our last farewell... hehe...

It's been years the Butterworth Bus Station is located under a fly over, it's ashame to be one of the popular stop for foreign tourist...


Total hours spent on the road: 5 hours

DAY 5: After having all my reports done and approved, I headed to Ipoh with Nazul. [Kami, pakciks sempat mengadakan farewell terakhir kami sebelum tu, perfect goodbye... :'( ] Nazul dropped me at Ipoh's bus station and took a bus straight to KL. And after 10 minutes on the bus, I realized...

"Alamak... terlupa ambil medical check up dalam kereta nazul... damn..."

Total hours spent on the road: 5 hours

DAY 6: Terpaksalah ke rumah Nazul mengambil medical report yang tertinggal. It seems that Nazul just couldn't let me go, saja buat saya terlupa medical check up nye report. Haha...

Total hours spent on the road: 4 hours

It was a very very very exhausting week, and esoknya terus demam on my first day at work. Dan yang menariknya, I have to drive 2 hours every day to go to work. Nampaknya hidup akan terus berada di atas jalan raya...

Sayang jalan raya... (^^,)v

p.s. Rindu mereka...

3 comments:

REEFapfy said...

saye ucapkan
SELAMAT MENJADI WARGA kerja KUALA LUMPUR..

WELCOME.. WELCOME..WELCOME.

rasailah kepenatan bekerja disini. balek keja terpakse berada didalam kereta 1,2 jam.

oo yeah.~

Anonymous said...

woo! 2 jam drive? ok hebat amat ni. bila nak blanje secret recipe ni? jangan buat2 lupa deal ye.

Jaffrey said...

Cik Reef:
Takpe, saya tak lama pon akan drive jauh-jauh. Nanti bila adik saya dah habis belajar, akan saya pindah ke Kuala Langat, jika lah saya masih bekerja di situ. :-)

Cik Alin:
Hahha... dah lupa laa deal? Apakah itu? Mengikut deal adalah secret recipe di Sitiawan, bila ye akan pulang ke Sitiawan?

Post a Comment