Monday, May 19, 2008

A Lonesome...

The latest Siti Nurhaliza's single, Melawan Kesepian now has been my loyal companion on my way to work, as well as my way back home every single day. I wonder why the radio loves it so much. However, at this right moment, I am living the lyrics of the song...
For the past four years, I have never been left alone, I have never had my meal on my own. But today is different. Life is quite.

I used to live a dream. If only I could turn back time...

Nine visits me last week, stayed here for two nights after having his assesment with TNB. Never had the chance to hang out that much as I have to work at day time. Still, we managed to go to Putrajaya at the first night and makan sate kajang on the next day. Hehe. My brother took him to Lim Kok Wing University College and to One Utama as well. Very happy to have him around, to actually have one of 'my people' around. Without any doubt, it was one of the best days since I've been here. Looking forward to have the others here next time~


Disaster after disaster. Marilah menolong mangsa-mangsa bencana di Myanmar dan China dengan menyumbang wang ringgit seberapa yang mampu kepada mana-mana badan yang menolong. Sangatlah kasihan... Hari ini mungkin malang bagi mereka, siapa tahu di mana kita mungkin berada esok... Mungkin ini satu petanda bahawa kita semua perlu menjaga Bumi ini dengan lebih baik lagi.

4 comments:

peter t.s.k. said...

hey jaffreyyyy!!

sgt long time x dgr cerita.. apa khabar? dah graduate nampaknya.. selamat bekerja! haha

Jaffrey said...

hey peter.
surprise surprise to see you here :) i'm great thank you~! hehehe, ye, sudah bekerja. in a different world now.

hope to see a new doctor soon! hehe...

Anonymous said...

haha...
aku sudah dtg untuk kali kedua...
dan akan dtg untuk kali ketiga...
tp ko ttp kerja...
dan ko jugak ttp xpindah2 umah baru...
hahaha~~

Jaffrey said...

baru perasan comment pakcik nih...

Nampaknye memang aku tak pindah lagi the 2nd time, dan jugak the third time...

Ko memang pelawat setia, harap next week ko dtg lagi, tapi tatau untuk tujuan apa..

Post a Comment