Saturday, May 24, 2008

Searching for the ultimate structure

Have you seen the new Terminal 3 of China? It is incredibly HUGE. Obviously I have never seen it live, but having it shown on television did amazed me a lot. It is one million square meter terminal, with 3.8km long and 60 meter wide runaway. Besar giler ehhh...?
I went to KLIA last week to fetch my parents who are back from Philippines after a week vacation there. KLIA sangatlah lawa. Comparing to other airports that I have been to, KLIA is far better in all aspects. Tiba-tiba bangga... :-) And whenever I had any family members from abroad coming, I would be proud to have a great gate to welcome them. A good first impression of Malaysia huh?

I like to see structures, macam Putrajaya, KLIA, Penang Bridge, KLCC etc as what we all have here in this country. Hoping that someday I will have the chance to visit the Great Wall of China, dapat pergi Terminal 3 sekali, ke Rome maybe. But I still believe that the Pyramid is still the ultimate one. Someday someday, harap akan ke sana...

Talking about airport, teringat pula kisah zaman-zaman dulu. I always wanted to be a pilot.
A dream that was vanquished because of eye sight problem. Sob...

Orang di atas ni sepatutnya adalah saya sekarang, malang sekali... Haha.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

part yg paling best jd pilot ialah mendarat waktu malam nmpak lampu line utk plane dgn sunrise dr atas kapal terbang.weeeeeeeee~

go watch GOOD LUCK!
("_,)v

Jaffrey said...

haha...
Kamu memang mempunyai fantasi yang sangatlah tinggi...

Post a Comment