Thursday, January 31, 2008

saving every moments


I watched John Rambo last nite with Para, Peje, Nizam and Haidi at Sunway Carnivall, Penang. Unplanned business. The movie was OK, not that bad, but with a really short length, plus the actions and killing which are really not my thing, I felt that it was not the best one we chosed. As always, USA is the one that will save others with noble intention, and some countries are really out of civilization. How media is used for a propaganda. Two stars out of five.
However, it was not the movie I was looking forward to, but it was the journey and the time spent together. As the last 7 weeks are reaching us, cherishing every moments are important. In the car, on the bike, in the room, everywhere whenever we are together, I will close my eyes, trying to save every moments and the good feelings, hoping that they will remain here with me for me to remember. However, with the short term memory I have, I doubt it. It feels weird tho thinking how hard it is for me to remember those time I had during my secondary schools.
The Pakciks will be going to Perlis tomorrow....!!!~

3 comments:

REEFapfy said...

ko nye blog buat aku pikir sejenak..

" i'm not really spend time together this sem.. i guess laa ""


p/s= as i'm taken this as an advice.. so it'll be practic after chinese new year.. haha~~"
~sy linkkan kamu~~"
~i dnt wnt to miss ur life stry.. ha-ha

Jaffrey said...

which one is an advice?
saya juga menglinkkan kamu~

REEFapfy said...

~ walaupun kamu tak rase mcm advice
tapi saye pulak yang merasakan.. (all)

p/s= terima kaseh.. berhati2 berjalan2 di PERLIS ;)

Post a Comment