Wednesday, January 30, 2008

we were happy back then...

Today is the sixth day. It is never the same.

I am sorry for the decision I made. But i think that it is for now. I know in Islam, we are not suppose to break a relationship between each others. I have enough, and you have enough. we have enough. I never wanted to end it. Arguments are suppose to make a relationship stronger, but when we had to much of it, it eventually put us apart. Things are different. 7 weeks left, and what I want is to remember all the good memories when I left. I want to remember the times when we were having fun, hanging out, 'gossipping'. That are the moments I want to keep, and NOT the arguments.

So, thank you for everything. I really hope that I will never regret this.

I already miss you as a friend.

1 comments:

burberry said...

kadang-kadang kita terpaksa melepaskan sesuatu pergi..

saya pun sudah menglinkkan kamu..
selamat berblog..

Post a Comment