Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Until The End Of Time.


Last week when I was in a flight, I sat next to an old British couple.
They were on their way back from holidays.
The old lady was reading a book, while the old man wrote her immigration card, hold her bag and make sure she is not interrupted. He made sure her bag was zipped properly, her left over food was put aside to his plate and reminded her to take her medicines.
I know I was being this weird old couple stalker, but I could see how important she is to him.
I wish I could be like him. I know I can be like him, and I will be him.


4 comments:

dysy2608 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nananane said...

Happily married is not impossible anymore

cikmudafatin said...

i want my guy be like this also.
love like lobster;so when we grow old we still holding hands-phoebe says[friends]
hihi

tp jep,org europe mmg byk jenis nih kan.tua pon loving2 lg.hehe

Jaffrey said...

nanane:
pernah impossible?

cikmudafatin:
mungkin, tapi rasanye orang asia lebih setia kepada perkahwinan.

Post a Comment