Monday, October 24, 2011

Movies Reviews. Part 3.

Yes people, I'm so lame that I only could do 4 movies in the past 5 months.
I've been extremely busy that I have no time to go out. Lame.
Ok. Let's start with the movie the latest I've watched. Konon habis latest laa kau tengok.


Real Steel
Seriously, one of the best movie so far. It's a about a guy with his estranged son going into this robots boxing games. It all started because of money when after some time it turned out to be a once in a lifetime experience for both of them, realizing what he had been missing over the years, his son. The way they mixed the emotions and the excitement of the game, is amazing. And the background music was not disappointing as well. 
I will watch this movie again, and again, and again.
4.5/5


Johnny English, Reborn.
Johnny English is literally, Mr.Bean. Except that he talks.
Okay, maybe Johnny English is Mr.Bean's younger brother. Or maybe his step sister. Who knows? They are both British anyway?
As always, Rowan Atkinson could never fail to make us laugh. All the scenes are humorous that people can die laughing. The story line is fresh and funny, what else?
I only could remember that I laugh so hard all the way, from minute one, till the end.
4/5


Nur Kasih, The Movie.
Okey, tak malu ke letak movie yang bulan 5 dulu?
Anyhow, as I mentioned during the previous post, Nur Kasih is the long-waited movie that I really like to watch. It's just because the drama series are just too good that I can't be left out from the movie. Believe it or not, I went watching this movie alone, in the middle of the day.
 Nanti pergi dengan kawan nangis kan malu. 
The movie was not as good as the series though. But not that disappointing. Nur and Adam were a combination of bad luck couple. I mean, the worst. I wonder whether they were good for each other, because they were tested with many obstacles. Seriously, I would give up if I were them. And what made me so curious is that almost all other characters during the drama series are gone! Gone with wind~! Mungkin tak mampu nak bayar banyak sangat pelakon dalam satu movie. Anyhow, the ending was good tho. Nasib baik Tiz Zaqyah cantik.
3/5




X-Men First Class.
X-Men has always been my favorite heroes. I liked Cyclops and Gene the most. But that does not apply in this movie because X-Men First Class is when Prof X and Magnetto are BFFs. Haha. This movie made all the rest of X-Men movies make sense. It completes them all. If you're really a fan of X-Men, this is absolutely a movie that you must watch.
The best X-Men movie so far.
4/5

0 comments:

Post a Comment