Sunday, October 30, 2011

Childhood Heroes.


My nephews and niece were home yesterday. The eldest was so obsessed with Ultraman that we had to sacrifice our routine show on TV for him to watch his superhero in action. I remember when I was about 8, I was super duperly in love with the Flashman. See the photo above? Yes, they were the Flash. .. .. .. Ok fine, saya malu. Sekian.

Anyhow, there were a lot of superheroes like them back then, we had Maskman, Cybercop, Power Rangers (the original with Rita), Suria Baja Hitam. I know they sound ridiculous right now, even I really do not understand what is so great about them, at this age of 26. But they were really something to me, to my friends. We even play them after school! Maybe to adults, they were some kind of a joke, but to the kids, they were truly a legend.

What I really want to know right now is...
1. Why must it always be Japan for the monster to attack?
2. Is Ultraman an alien?
3. Why must there be a 'dancing' movement here and there to do your special power?
4. Why the monster did not attack the heroes while they were 'dancing' to their power?
5. Why should they pose (like the flashman above) after changing to their 'awesome' pose?

Tak paham lah.

4 comments:

Julia Mahir said...

Blossom, commander and the leader
Bubbles, she is the joy and the laughter
Buttercup, she's the toughest fighter
Powerpuffs save the day...

Muahahahaha!

Jaffrey said...

ei, powerpuff girls are modern superhero. not classic at all okey...

Anonymous said...

layan tomatoman ah apa lagi..the most legendary superhero ever..hehehe..

Jaffrey said...

raptorarena:
ok, tu adalah sangat legend ok tomatoman...

Post a Comment