Thursday, November 29, 2012

HIV Test.


Don't freak out.
I'm not with HIV. It's just one of the procedure to be married here in Malaysia.
My cousin from Philippines were here a couple of weeks before, and it's new to her when she found out the procedure when I told her all the things need to be done before I got married. There is no such process in Philippines I guess.

The HIV Test form came with the Marriage Application Form from the Religious Department, where you can get it online now. If you were found positive, then I believe you'll somehow not allowed to get married as it will be dangerous to your future spouse. 

You can get your test done at any local clinics, it took less than 20minutes, to fill up the form, waiting for the queue, and get the blood sample. And there you go. It's done.

By the way, just so you know... I'm negative.
So Tok Kadi, here I come!

1 comments:

Julia Mahir said...

And all the planning will follows!
Ohmygod i love THAT excited feeling planning a wedding. I actually miss that feeling. yeahh i should be a wedding planner i think. :P

Post a Comment