Saturday, July 28, 2012

Two years after, and still.

I went to Silverstone for a visit yesterday, and that exact moment, I remember it was the date, exactly 2 years of my last day at Toshiba Electronics Malaysia, of what we all called TEM.

(gambar ehsan dari Puan Nana)

And as part of the remembrance day, I went back home, open up the lost lost folder of my photos during the  glorious days at TEM sambil makan coklat. Yerp, this was 3 years ago, we went to Burger King for birthday celebrations. I know we had rough times during work, but seeing our genuinely happy faces, we actually had many good times too. Counting back all the faces there, only 5 left. The rest has gone out, including me.

(This was my place, next to Kak Lina. We were a great team eh...)

I know time has past.
But if I'm an X-Men, what I wish the most for my specialty is to turn back time.
Yes Jaffrey, ko memang psiko.
And yes, I miss TEM :)

2 comments:

Lina said...

Akak masih simpan souvenir awak bagi tu dekat meja office...
Yes...I also pun counting years u have gone...
We were such a good team, together with Fuad...

Jaffrey said...

betol!
Saya pon simpan lagi semua hadiah dari tem. sayang gile nak gune. haha.

Post a Comment