Saturday, August 6, 2011

Ramadhan Season.

Alhamdulillah, once again, Ramadhan season is back.
As mentioned last year, and previous years' post, Ramadhan is a very special month for Muslims. And as for Malaysians, Ramadhan is very much like a pre-festive season when almost everyone changes their lifestyle for 1 month.

For myself, I have the chance earlier this fasting season, which is simply awesome since I get to go back to my hometown, about 1 hour drive from Ipoh. Going to Bazaar Ramadhan, 'Iftar'ing and performing Tarawikh with family is just the best way to spend my time during this holy month.

This time around, you would realize that there are many Bazaar Ramadhan here in Manjung. And it is never weird to see these places are always crowded, not only with Muslims, but non-Muslims too. A place where you can find all types of food, my favorite place. But this year, my lust on food has a whopping reduction, as I feel 'bigger' lately, so I need to control my diet. Boo-yah!. (Banyak terpengaruh dengan Biggest Loser)

Pushing off to work after Subuh prayer and spend 2 hours in the car travelling everyday usually cost me some time during night time, but I'll try my best to perform Tarawikh. 8 rakaat is enough for me (even last night during Tazkirah in between the 8 rakaat, I got the chance to have a 50 minutes of sleep. Whoaaa. Sorry Ustaz, ngantok...) But who knows this Ramadhan will be my last, so it is better for us to take this opportunity to perform the most this month with 'amalan'.

Anyhow, Happy Fasting to all Muslims!
Salam Ramadhan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment