Thursday, February 7, 2008

remembering you...

By this time, you would have sms me, wishing me, eventho I didn't celebrated it, you made me part of it...

By this time, you would have mms me your shiny blinking-blinking dress that you would be wearing...

By this time, you would be expecting my call, waiting... even you knew the line would be busy to get through...

By this time, you would chat with me excitedly... wishing the call would never end...

By this time, you would be missing me, as I still, am missing you...

The unwritten human's rule is cruel... and it made me feel even more pathetic for letting you go with the crown you stole from my heart...

"Terus melangkah melupakanmu..."



It's Chinese New Year, to watch the amazing firecrackers last nite was fantastic It's one of the magic we have here in Malaysia. We celebrate everything!
Happy Chinese New Year~

0 comments:

Post a Comment