Thursday, February 14, 2008

hopeless addiction

Lately, my nights are filled by playing online games, Command & Conquer : General. Thanks to Haidi for giving me the installer, which now, made me a hopeless game addict. It was fun tho to start playing again. I'd been leaving these whole game things since I entered Matriculation, and since then, no more games. I think when I hit maturity, the interest on them became lesser, as I get more into serious stuffs, reading online papers, reading some interesting, yet some serious blogs, editing pictures, exploring new softwares or websites, a bit boring eh? And now, I feel alive, young & childish again! (Laughing out loud)


I received some oranges, with apples too from Yee Hwa after Chinese New Year. It feels good, i mean, great! To have some recognitions from your friends, knowing that some people really take you into their thoughts, terharu sangat...~


p.s. Happy 23rd birthday to Kecik (14 Feb 2008). And thanks for all the Sates!!!~ Kenyang bangat~

3 comments:

nananane said...

I realize that too. Life's getting a lil bit plain and dull because of the seriousness of being the adult-to be is evolving around me. Like it or not, it's already been apart of my life. It's like an enforcement but it goes naturally.

Heh. But I think, the childish part of me is still here. I wanna b serious yet still, I wanna be childish.

After all, life is broad. Have it all! yay.

Jaffrey said...

yeah, it comes naturally which we don't realize it coming, until we take a deep thought on it.

having it all! yay yay!

Anonymous said...

saya pon suka kalo dapat oren.
hehhe~

p/s:jaya punya lansir cute la.mcm saya~lalallla~kahkahkah~

Post a Comment