Friday, February 29, 2008

Goodbye Spice Girls


At last, the Spice Girls wrapped up their nostalgic tour of their final reunion last night. after 47 dates since last December. I was a fan of the quintet last time, 1997 or 1998 I guess? It was not because of their song, not because of their sexiness, but it were the personalities, the pesona that they bring to the entertainment industry. With a clear message of 'Girl Power' that they created a decade ago made them one of the phenomenal, a very very powerful band in the history since The Beatles.

"If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends"

Cmon? Tell me any groups that have this kind of message in their song? Haha, eventhough it sounds a bit odd, it is different.

Well, for the group, I guess they had given strong spirits to their fans. It was fun watching them (not live of course... =p) reunited again, proving that friendship never ends.
"Goodbye my friends, so glad we made it, time will never ever change it"

p.s. Victoria Beckham, walaupun kamu kurus kering, tapi saya rasa kamu sangat lawa. =p (Eh, it is 29 of February... yay!)

7 comments:

burberry said...

"walaupun kamu kurung kering,"

kurung kering?
fesyen bj kurung baru ke?
hehe

Jaffrey said...

correction

*kurus

cis, bedebah kamu wahai para...

burberry said...

haha, tolak markah spelling..
tak A la cm nh~

Jaffrey said...

tidak ada kene mengena nye~

bwek =P

nananane said...

spice girls remind me of my childhood where me and my friends crazily memorizing all of their songs and collecting their posters. if anybody do me pop quiz bout them at that time, i sure can win some big prizes.

i even have their 1st and 2nd album.

i felt cheated when I knew they were not good friends as what they tried to portray. so i stop fan-girling them.

but still, the memories remain!

Anonymous said...

en jepp saya kasik kamu stngah bintang utk p/s:victoria beckham tuh.
sbb dapat sokongan saya.
kahkahkah~

p/s:ceewah en burberry.nmpak salah org nmpak~lalalalala~

Jaffrey said...

nanana-ne
i still feel they are good friends =)

ciktuafatinliyana
terima kasih atas bintang itu. citarasa kita sama la. haha...

Post a Comment