Monday, February 11, 2008

Abandoning Window Vista


I got my laptop fotmatted at an unrecognise shop just now. Planning on turning back to Windows XP after all this while, using this unreliable Windows Vista. Or is it me who do not know how does this technology works?


(abaikan...)


It was surprising tho that the person in charge in formatting the laptop suggested me to keep on using Vista, after all my friends asked me, pleaded me to use XP. Ok, maybe tak ada laa sampai pleading, oh well... what was that guy thinking? To detect a USB without its driver is impossible, and it would make it more difficult for me to get my final year project done without having that classic C++ turbo installed completely using Vista. XP is obviously the better choice at present.


And rite now I'm using my brother's desktop. It was suppose to be incredibly slow, but it turns out NOT. How amazing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment