Saturday, December 7, 2013

Till We Meet Again...


On the first day, I wished so bad the 6 months course to be over quickly without me realizing it. I missed home. I missed working. I missed my colleagues. I missed everything that I'd left behind.As time goes by, relationships were built. The barrier and the wall, the mask were all gone. We faced many challenges, unkind forces that tried to put us down, but thanks to them, they unite us all. We pulled each other up. We held each other's hand, and just be one.

From strangers, we turned out to be good friends. Here, we are all family to each other. Brothers and sisters, some of us did called us that. Looking at them, I tried to be a better person as they are. With them, it's ok not to know, because they will taught me how and never in their intention to look down on me. I've never had such an enormous support from a group of friends. 

I will miss all the moments, every single one. I will miss all the 'anak ayam' or when people asked 'tak ada kawan lain ke?' moments. Despite whatever people said, they are friends I've chosen to spend this short period of time left before we separated. Every single thing we do, we do it together. Makan, solat, main, pergi kelas, lepak, main bowling, buat project or program, perform, futsal, konvoi balik kampung, sailang program orang lain... As the last days were reaching, I reminded myself to appreciate all the time that had left. And I hope I will never forget how happy I am whenever they were around. The laughter, the tears...



They are true inspiration to me. And I genuinely feel their care and love towards me throughout these past 6 months. I wish these great people happiness, good health and career. I am sure some of our life's path will crossed each other in the future. But for the meantime, I will cherish all the memories, and miss them greatly...


Till we meet again, my friends. Take care.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Terbaik

Hdup x slalunya indah, tetapi Yg indah tetap akan hdup dlm kenangan!

Post a Comment