Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Gift.


People always asked and complained that it is difficult to get someone a gift, especially when it comes to the opposite sex as we might not know what would actually they like. My friends, Calypsorous were discussing about it just now on WhatsApp. 

Well, as for guys, I think the most obvious and common gifts that someone could get are, tie, tie clip, grooming stuffs maybe, pemetik gitar if he plays guitar, books if he loves to read, pen if it is official, wallet if his was sad to watch, belts, t-shirts (but you have to the size and style), shaver, cufflinks, handkerchief.  If you have more budget, then a perfume, watch, gadgets like iphone, ipad or something, games would be cool.

But on the final day, I got something even more valuable than all the stuffs I mentioned above. It was not new, nor fancy... but it is genuinely valuable. It was a pen, the pen of a very very very good friend of mine, my bro. It's the pen which he used during his first lecture in service. So from here, I've learnt that, to me, it doesn't necessarily be expensive, useful, fancy or anything, instead, having something which is meaningful and valuable to you, is enough to make the gift as one of the best you ever gave. Giving something which is close to your heart, makes it even better for the person you are giving, to show them how much he or she is meaningful to you as well.

So, Aiman, thank you very much my bro.
I'll keep you close for the rest of my life.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

patutla ko bg farid bear..haha
wnh

Post a Comment