Thursday, April 11, 2013

Clothes You Should NEVER Wear.

I was surfing on the web when I found this photo. 


I've seen Justin Bieber wore this before, then again, and again. Then I found this actress Halle Berry also wore it. And I just want to say that this pants, which is called the Harem Pants by the way, is completely, utterly ridiculous. At this moment, this is the number 1 thing on my list of clothes that you should never wear. Seriously Bieber boy, that is so so so so so so not cool. 

Nama pon harem, harem! Blergh. Macam ikan kembung pun ada tengok rupenye.

2 comments:

Julia Mahir said...

Some harem pants are actually nice u know. it has this Arabian style that I like and it's comfortable, too. but THAT one in the picture above.. is a total failure! Mmg buruk!

Jaffrey said...

That one above the the baggy harem pants. but i've seen some harem pants as well, some are nice, on women... but not guys. seriously buruk. rasa nak lempang kuat2 sapa pakai.

Post a Comment