Saturday, December 24, 2011

Public Service Is Not That Bad.


I was in Putrajaya last 2 weeks for a meeting and as usual, I arrived about 1 hour early. With nothing else in mind what to do while waiting, I decided to renew my identity card (IC). These days we Malaysians call it Mykad. The last time when I renewed mine was 10 years ago, I was 16 then. However, regulation stated that we need to update Mykad when we reach 21. So I was fined RM20. No complaint though.

The service at the Registration Department was super quick. There is a procedure flow at the entrance that you would never get confused what to do next and I spent only about 15 minutes there to get my things done. 
My Mykad was suppose to be ready the nextday, however, as I would be back to Ipoh, they sent it to the registration office there, and 2 weeks after, I got my new Mykad! 


 Tadaaaa! See, our public service is not that bad, so stop being so negative.

0 comments:

Post a Comment