Tuesday, September 13, 2011

An Economy Status?

Last week, for our third anniversary together, I get my boy a major service, new tires and timing belt. Kopak. But after what he had done for me so far, that is totally nothing. Imagine last month, we drove 2,500km for meeting purpose only, and that does not include the mileage for me to get home.

So, dear boy, thank you for everything and I hope you will last long so that we can venture the whole world together! Hehe.

Erm.
Is it true that car represents your economy status?
The bigger and more luxury your car is, the better your position is financially?
I'm not really sure on this, but it depends on individuals.
To me, cars are liability. Their price reduced every single year. There is no point having BIG cars, but with empty pockets. Either with BMW, or Mercedez, or even with Proton, either way, I can go wherever I want. The actual goal is only to reach the destination. So kids (bajet tua), don't spend too much on your cars. You're not getting any richer by doing that.

"Happy 3rd birthday my boy, Proton Gen2 CPS. Esok kite jalan pegi KL ok."

0 comments:

Post a Comment