Thursday, September 24, 2009

Twenty-Four

I turned 24 last week. Just so you know, being 24 is not that fun.
I feel old. LoL.
So I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who wishes me on that day, or maybe a day earlier, or a day later, anytime... I don't mind, just thank you so much for remembering my day.
Thanks for staying up till 12 just to wish me :)
And thanks to my 'baja hitam' Raimi Radzmir Irfan Mafak and Fairuz for the dinner.
p/s. Tak celebrate lagi dengan pakciks... Takda kfc tahun ni...

4 comments:

kaerrow said...

Happy Birthday..

Semoga Bahagia Keanak Cucu..Hehe

zugspitszy said...

"turned 24 n feel old enough"... i would like to interpret that as.. ` bila maw kawen kalau sudah tua encik jepp oi?'

Unknown said...

baru nk merasa 24 ke oit, haha~

Jaffrey said...

kerrow : thanks kero..

lin : bila sampai waktu...

amir : ceh ceh ceh~

Post a Comment