Sunday, November 30, 2008

My past three days

Last weekend I went Karaoke with my colleages. We spent about 6 hours at a room having all our 'superb' talented voice out loud. Hehe, It was fun, really really fun. Actually I'd already gone for karaoke for some times with Pakciks, but none of that time got me singing.
"Sorry pakciks, last time memang nak nyanyi dengan korang, tapi kan tak jadi p karaoke last day hari tu... "
Faezah caught us on video, I'll post it later when I got them. Ok~ Exclusive... hehe.
***
Just now I met Sakura, with Reef and Leaa. Tapi rasa penat sikit... We are suppose to spend the day at Ulu Yam, but a miscommunication membuatkan semuanya terbantut. Cewah. Maybe next time... Lagipon penat hari ni, semalam kerja seharian...
In 1 week, I like having one day for 'lepak'ing, baring-baring having my day gone in front of TV or computer for the whole day, a 'Hari Malas' I would say. Sunday usually is the day. But having meeting with some old friends were precious.
***
Lately banyak certia pasal cerai-cerai. Bukan those I know laa, tapi artis-artis. Sometimes I wonder.... Is 'talak' something yang diorang boleh main sebut-sebut ikut suka hati? Takkan laa they don't really know how the word 'cerai' or 'talak' kan really mean something serious? Ikut sedap mulut kau je nak jatuh talak. Pastu terhegeh-hegeh nak rujuk... Tak malu~ bwekk~
***

0 comments:

Post a Comment