Sunday, January 6, 2013

The End of Merlin


For those of you who didn't not know, season 5 will be the final one for Merlin the series. Damn you Merlin!

I'd started watching during the third season, and I've just downloaded the first and second season for me to catch up. Now, they have announced that this will be the final season. Thank you so much to the producers for stealing my excitement!

Anyhow, I watched the finale last night. It was heartbreaking, sad, but an expected one as what happened was already written in the history. I know the show will never differ from its actual as the characters are all the same as what was written, Modred, Arthur and Merlin. I never know why, but I found the history of Britain is somehow fascinating. I wish I could find a book where explains everything, because Arthur and Merlin is  written in some literature but the are no physical evidence of their existence. 

Ok. For those who are not patient enough to wait for the season finale of Merlin which will air in Malaysia somewhere in February I guess, here's some spoilers of the ending. Tadaaa~

0 comments:

Post a Comment