Monday, January 14, 2013

Pre-Husband's Re-Financing.


Being a husband is a big responsibility. Finance is one part that I find crucial to be looked at before I got myself into marriage, and I believe all men are the same. So today, I downloaded MoBill Reminder app on my tab to get everything organized. Yes people, I am so Monica! Hehe. Tapi kalau tak tengok citer Friends sila abaikan ayat tu.

Now the money flow needs to be observed,addition of expenses like nafkah, households, home etc are the responsibilities of a husband. With this, terpaksa la cut cost sana dan sini. First and foremost, I changed my phone plan, again. I stopped my broadband and get a plan with bigger data plan. Previously I was in the red zone, then I moved to the blue territory, but now I'm the yellow man. If you get what I mean. Maybe the coverage not as good as in the blue territory, but still, I could save more. I strongly suggest abg-abg and kakak-kakak kat luar sana to revise your mobile plan the latest every 2 years as the plan gets cheaper and more convenient.

Next is to check other expenses like insurance scheme that I've been with for the last five years and my investments for me to roll. Now with this app, I could check all the finance flow, for me, and the future family :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment