Sunday, September 25, 2011

I Am Weird. Part 2.

I am a person that is very particular in clothes and wardrobe.
Everything that is related to clothes need to be in place where I need them.
The type of hanger that I want.
Which part of the clothes if facing right and left inside the wardrobe.
Which clothes need to be hang, which need to be folded.
How I like them to be folded.
Clothes need to be buttoned up etc.

So, I never like strangers to get into my wardrobe and simply hang any clothes inside.
Okay, so I am weird.
Again, who is not?

4 comments:

Julia said...

If u think u're weird.. I dont know if i'm weirder. I hang and arrange folded clothes by colour in order i.e white-yellow-orange-pink-red-blablala -___-"

Jaffrey said...

ok.
you are like monica gellar (friends).
ahahaha. manusia aneh!

Anonymous said...

bukan weird ah jep..unik..setiap manusia itu unik..hehe..

Jaffrey said...

yeeah, saya unik. haha.

Post a Comment