Saturday, September 10, 2011

New Gadget!


Yes people, I have new gadgets! Thanks to my mom and dad. Yay!
They got me a Samsung Tablet 10.1. It's an android, perhaps easier than Ipad.
Now I'm trying to post my first blog using this awesome gadget, not as easy as it seems tho. Maybe it will take some time before I'll get used to it. This will help much as my life get mobiled. Believe it or not, I only spend 5nights in Ipoh last month. The rest includes Kuala Lumpur, Manjung and Penang, and I drove about 2500km for meeting purpose only that month. Dah laa puasa...
Anyhow, thank you mama, baba!


Eh, thank you to Celcom too! They gave me a Sony Walkman (with the pricetag too! o_O ) for downloading a caller ringtone. Ni yang sayang lebih kat Celcom.

2 comments:

bubbles182 said...

Wahhhh galaxy. Kita bermusuh. Hahaha

Jaffrey said...

Ooooh, terpaksa laa kite bermusuhan. Haha.

Post a Comment