Sunday, May 29, 2011

Bukit Engku Busu.


Engku Busu is one of the hills around Lumut area, with 1080 feet height. This is one of my favorite getaway last time, whenever I got back home. So this time around, like the previous post which I'm trying to live a healthy life, after 5 months without trying, here I am once again, at Engku Busu, trying my heavy self up this hill.

I came here alone, as usual.
This is the place where I can be on my own.
This is the place where I can think deeper and calm myself down.
This is the place where I find peace.

That made Engku Busu my loyal companion whenever I am down.
But that is after I whaled myself, climbing 1000 feet up.

"Tahniah, anda berjaya menyakitkanku sekali lagi!" - Lutut

Actually, Engku Busu has a nice view on top, and before you reached the top, you can actually have a brief view of our naval base. Nice isn't it?

Believe it or not, I could get to the top within 19 minutes. But that was 5 years ago.
Today, it took me about 40 minutes with 2 to 3 times stop.
So whenever you stopped by at Lumut before heading to Pangkor, come and visit this lonely hill.
She'll appreciate you as much as you'll appreciate her ;-)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

cant wait to visit engku busu

Post a Comment