Sunday, June 5, 2011

Not Every Man Is The Same.


I seldom crossed over with articles of woman being the victim in a relationship and man being the predator, how ego and self-centered a man could be. The accusation is so generalized that claims all man are the same and cannot be trusted. With this, I would say that those who write this article has shortsighted mind, and stupid.

I never told (almost) anyone for what I've gone through these past years, but sometimes, woman can be equivalently evil and deceiving as some man are. They can be hurtful and cunning. But do I complain? No. Because it's qada and qadar that I found someone who is not right for me, and I'll never put the blame on all every existence woman on this planet for what had happened.

So stop feel sorry about yourself, and if you really need to put a blame on someone for your failure in relationship, put the blame on him/her, not man/woman, because such article irritated me and it is totally unfair. Not every man is the same, and you'll claim the same if I made accusation like you did.

Man and woman should compliment each other. Woman completes man, and vice versa. That is why Eve (Hawa) is made for Adam A.S.

“It is He Who created you from a single person, and made his mate of like nature, in order that he might live with her in love. When they are united, she bears a light burden and carries it about unnoticed. When she grows heavy, they both pray to Allah their Lord, saying: “If you give us a goodly child, we vow we shall ever be grateful.” (7:189)

1 comments:

Rayyan's Exclusive said...

Agree!!

Post a Comment