Monday, October 25, 2010

She got married.

Outside, I was happy and overwhelmed, but deep inside I was sad. That's how I feel during my sisters' weddings. It's like letting them go and lose part of your share in their life. Owh, do I need to grow up for feeling so?

Sarah got married last Friday.
She'd been there as far as I could remember, as we get to know each other back then at 1991, when we were 6.
We were neighbours, I could scream to her only at the window of my bedroom to hers.
She's the hot stuff in school, I was the nerdy one, but she sticked with me no matter what, and from there, I got my recognition.

So we grew up together, and she kept on reminding me that I will always be her best friend no matter what when we left schools and parted our ways to college. But life is not as we planned, we lost our track, and the friendship as well.

But Sarah Nadiah, maybe you were no longer around the past couple of years, and maybe the years to come too, but remember, not even time could erase the 19 years of friendship we shared, and on this special day of yours, I wish you nothing less but the best in your life, dunia dan akhirat, Selamat Pengantin Baru, Sarah & Izaq.

"Izaq, please take good care of her, she's important... she's a sister..."

8 comments:

emashinchan said...

mybe aku akn rse yg sme bile leeya kwin nnt...

p/s: jgn ckp kt lia..nnt die rse bngge bile tau she's slh sorng yg pnting dlm idup aku...hohoh

Jaffrey said...

owh,
adakah ko saja letak comment mengharapkan dia terbaca dan terharu nnt?
hahaha...

emashinchan said...

hahaha...die tk bc punye...bab2 nie die slow sket...haha

REEFapfy said...

oh. Ak pun rasa ak akan sedey klu yg rapat kawen.

Jaffrey said...

ema: saja letak sini supaya aku ke rif akan bgtau lea ke dan membuat lia terharu? hahaha...

reef: life goes on...~

nananane said...

i first thought it was weird to feel sad when your friend is happy. macam contradict gile, sebab kite sepatutnye happy that die happy.

rupe-rupenye tak weird.

Jaffrey said...

it's not.
but i was happy, only deep inside it's a bit sad.

sook beng said...

so touching jeffery..
kinda understand how u felt coz u guys grew up together, lived next door, went to d same school..
i can feel it-i was wif u guys too..
ok, shall congratulate her..

Post a Comment