Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Exit to Ipoh.


For those who didn't know, now there is only one exit to Ipoh when you're using PLUS highway. If you ever miss it, then you have to go to Kuala Kangsar which is about 30km from Ipoh for a U-turn. That is if you're from the south. If you're from the north, then the U-turn you can take which is the nearest is at Simpang Pulai.

Those from the south, PLUS has already placed LOTS of sign board for the one and only exit, and the font is really THAT big (refer to the photo above), and they have it for every minute of driving after Gopeng before reaching Ipoh.

But sometimes your mind just slipped away at that time, and somehow you miss the exit. Like I did previously, with Nine (Nine, kalau aku dengan ko asek2 sesat je kan). Seriously, Kuala Kangsar is really far for a u-turn. Why don't PLUS put another exit in between? Maybe at Jelapang? Even Taiping has 2 exits...

2 comments:

Carlos Harris said...

Apa-apa sahaja mengenai Proton X70

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the great post! I love your articles! I'm a car fanatic and coffee lover. I am used to using coffee capsule, I make my own coffee capsules with a k cup & nespresso coffee capsule filling sealing machine. But I am finding new ways to enjoy coffee recently

Post a Comment