Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Talker or Typist?

Hellooooo people.

Did you know I was a winner of Speed Master competition by Maxis? But that was 10 years ago, and I know it is not valid to be proud of anymore, hehe. And that is not why I write this post even. Blergh.

If you ask me to choose a phone plan, I would go for plan that gives me more text messages and data plan for whatsapp, rather than phone calls. I never like talking on the phone. I would spend most of my time with "ermmm...", "eh.....", "ooooowh...", or worst, completely silent. With my wife even, I guess she spend the most time talking, while I rest my ear listening.

Texting is a better way of communicating. I can reply when I have the answer, I can reply when I am free to. Kan? Even when I am not around or asleep, the message will remain there for me to read. But I know it is not the absolute way, texting still has its own weaknesses, eg, timing of urgency and emotions. But still, texting is the best way kot, it's fun, it's reliable, save more time and cost effective. Right?

Hmmm, now I wonder, what makes me write this post? Sendiri pon tatau. 
Saja lama tak update kot.
Kbai.


0 comments:

Post a Comment