Thursday, March 14, 2013

Re-managing Life.


Some of you might not know that I've switched my job 3 years ago. The main reason was not the job itself, because, I truly do loved my previous job, but it was the life I was living. The life just could not lead me to the day a I wish I could be.

Years upfront... I would love to have kids, living a moderate family life. I want to send my kids to school every morning, fetch them in the afternoon, have dinner together with the whole family chatting on what was up on that day, doing some work on the laptop while accompanying the kids doing their homework, maybe went shopping with my wife at night or during weekend, going for a playground activities on Sunday morning, 'lepaking' at my parents' or in laws house on holidays. I know that might be a life that is no longer in existence in our galaxy, but that is my absolute aim. To be reliable, every time, everywhere, for family.

Today, I no longer work at night as much as I did, I no longer work during weekends. But sometimes, there are lots and lots to think about work that I forget often, especially anything that is related to family. Physically I am there, but my mind is not. Letting the job and task in the way also does not help so much. I could not assist help from family as time does not let me to.

I know, these are all excuses and It's time to make some changes in life. From this day forward, I will put my activities with family on my schedule, together with all the meeting I have, but family will comes first. Always. I will be home early and be more productive at work so I don't drag the time to complete any task. 
Yes Jaffrey, it's time to change! Don't take anyone for granted.

3 comments:

Julia Mahir said...

Good luck to both of us in having the life as we want. Cheers!

Jaffrey said...

you too! hehe.

Jaffrey said...

bila nak house warming neh.

Post a Comment