Thursday, December 22, 2011

Super Mad.


I am super mad that I don't know where to start. Someone was really trying to get on my nerve today and this would be a surprise to most of my colleagues as most of them never knew the other side of me. Yes... I am the angry bird. Not this red one, but the super black one. Seriously...

So please don't test my patience as I know that both of us would be VERY sorry for what I would have done. I would make you suffer like that stupid green monster that stole the eggs. Duh!

Ok, Jaffrey, jangan marah-marah. Dalam Islam tak digalakkan untuk kita marah pasal nanti hilang pertimbangan waras pemikiran.

Daripada Abu Hurairah r.a. bahawasanya seorang lelaki berkata kepada Nabi s.a.w.“ Berwasiatlah kepadaku, “Lalu Nabi s.a.w menjawab: “Janganlah engkau menjadi seorang yang pemarah.” Orang itu mengulangi permintaan beberapa kali, Nabi s.a.w menjawab:“Janganlah engkau menjadi seorang yang pemarah.” - Hadith 
Riwayat al-Bukhari



Astarghfirullah Halazim...

1 comments:

REEFapfy said...

sabar jaffrey.
sabar
sabar
belanja aku gule2 mesti ko ble senyum.
haha

Post a Comment