Sunday, March 25, 2012

A disappointment On Express Buses.



I don't know if it was only me, or is our express buses are so damn unreliable?
This was the second time in a row, I was cheated by two of our well known express bus.

I decided to take a bus a month back to Penang after work, as it seems like easier and I could relax a bit while travelling. Plus, my handsome car need some rest too after all these hectic schedules of ours. When the time comes, I walked along the terminals back and forth, for MANY ZILLIONS (ok, this sounds exaggerating) of times, but the bus was not there. I kept on going for 5 minutes later, still... no bus. So I went to the announcement counter whether my bus has arrived or not, and the lady said she's not sure since no order has been made by the operator. Then I went to the operator counter, and guess what, I missed the bus. Booo yah!

And today. I was in Parit Buntar, heading back to Ipoh. I was here the other day when I took a ride with Nine from KL. My bus was supposedly to push off at 4.30 pm, and guess what, I spent 2 hours waiting, and the bus only showed up at 6.30 pm. I almost got myself another bus, another plus plus Boooo yah!


Our advancement and development should not only take place in our infrastructure or technology, but also in the mindset of doing business. Yet, these big players seem like they were still in the third world class. Please do not commit something that you are not capable of. Seriously, you're wasting our time.
Distance should get closer as we move to the future, but today I feel otherwise.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

coz in Utara..still lots of ulat..apakan daya..depa mempergunakan kebergantungan kita kat perkhidmatan bas tersebut..

Jaffrey said...

tapi ni bukan ulat. ni well known punya bus. cam sengal je service. takde rasa nak mintak maap plak tu datang lewat.

ezzanie said...

nanti aku tulis buku naik bas for dummies. bg ko satu. 25 tahun pengalaman dan masih counting. haha.

Post a Comment