Sunday, November 20, 2011

Favorite TV Series!


I've new tv series interest, other than How I Met Your Mother. It's New Girl!
I've been a fan of Zooey Deschanel since the film of Yes Man and 500 Days Of Summer.
The show is seriously hilarious and the scene seems spontaneous.  
It's about a girl, who decided to move in with 3 strangers whom at first were not that very fond of her, turned out to be her good buddies. It can be easily predicted that Jess, the new girl will soon  end up with one of the guy, Nick. A typical comedy. However, at the moment, it's how Jess is trying to get along with her new male housemates. I strongly suggest you people to watch this show at Star World every Saturday. Kelakar habis, serious.


How I Met Your Mother is to me, is the most brilliant TV show. How the writers arrange the story line is simply amazing, how you can relate every seasons' character and scene with each other. It all make sense! After watching 1 show, I could not wait to watch the next one to know what actually happens. It's not all about how Ted met his future wife, about the mysterious lady whom the clues about the identity came from time to time, it's about the friendship and love they shared. One word to describe How I Met Your Mother - Genius.


But still, the ultimate best one out of all TV series, is definitely, Friends.
I could watch all the 10 seasons over and over again, remembering all the lines.
Hardcore fan katakan. LoL.

4 comments:

nananane said...

Zooey has that 'Hey-I-Am-That-Crazy-Girl' face. She wins it.

I adore her.

Julia Mahir said...

Gilmore Girls was, is and always be my all time favourite!!!

And of course i like Glee (for Puck) and Vampire Diaries (for Damon) and Gossip Girls (for Chuck Bass) and 90210 (for Liam)... LOL!! ;p

Love 2 hate you said...

I love friends show....and i sow all the series.

Jaffrey said...

nanane:
kan! sooo true!

julia:
glee, vampire diaries, 90210 tak include dalam list ye. tak legend :p
:p jangan marah

love 2 hate you?:
i keep all the 10 seasons! :D

Post a Comment