Monday, December 14, 2009

If you were a boy.


Lately I listened to some songs on what are 'so called' girl power thing, like 'If I were a boy' by Beyonce or 'Hey Ladies' by Rossa. Both songs tell us how a jerk a man could be, yes, maybe not everyone, but do we really need that? Even women can be the same you know.

I don't know, but... I don't think that is not so nice. I never heard a song the opposite of that. Usually the song for women were quite nice, on the beauty and how lovely they are, like 'Hey Jude', 'Sephia' or 'Beautiful Lady'.

I'm not pointing to any issues here, but why some women are being so unsecured? Maybe if 'you' were a boy, you could understand a man.
***
"Team bola sepak Malaysia masuk final Sukan Sea...!"



2 comments:

burberry said...

selamat b'day encik jaffrey.

Jaffrey said...

terima kasih en.ezzanie.
=)

Post a Comment