Monday, May 4, 2009

Hypertension?


I am deeply, super exhausted.

Time is running out fast and I'm so stressed out to get everything in hand. I have headache since the last 4 days and my neck starts to join the club of pain lately too. People are suspecting me with hypertension. A bit ridiculous isn't it?

What is hypertension anyway? - it's actually a high blood pressure in the arteries. Emotional tension and stress can contribute to hypertension as well, but maybe for temporary je~ The end result of hypertension is the major organ breakdown or damaged such as heart, brain or kidney. So there's a lot to worry...

Symtoms of hypertension:

1. Dizziness
2. Headache
3. Short of breath
4. Blurred Vision
(macam kat keje rasa bende ni semua je... )

Lowering the blood pressure, use these advices:
1. Exercise... (kene usaha lebih sikit ni...)
2. Take some medicine
3. See your doctor regularly
4. Diet!!!
5. Lose 10 pounds... (this is even ridicilous don't you think?)
6. Watch out for salt

" Ok, now come on guys. Don't tension2... Kita enjoy~ "
(berkata-kata dengan tak ikhlasnye as I am currently super duper stressed)

Now I really wish that I am not an engineer. But no matter how hard you wish for something, where does it brings you to...?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

huhuu..tkt nye dgr...take care bro!! take some rest kay =)

~feera~

Jaffrey said...

adakah anda bakal engineer jugak?
senasib lah kita nanti!
hahah

Post a Comment